Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Uses for the cricut besides cards and scrapbooking

I make the decorations for a board in the Teacher's Lounge where the teachers post pictures of their families.

Make math posters for my Resource Class room, using alphabets & numbers

To make a calendar for the classroom, you know, the one every teacher has on the wall that changes monthly. I've made different shapes for each month, 2 shapes per month so there is an AB pattern.

Bookmarks for the kids, personalized by their favorite thing. Footballs, Disney Princess, sort of thing.

I cut out each state, name and capital's name from 50 States, attached to card stock and laminated each state flash card.

For church, I used Stand and Salute and made a Military Themed board for loved ones serving in the military

I design and keep up the board for our Youth Department. Graphically Speaking is used the most for this board. The names of the teachers are posted, a space for upcoming events, various motivational sayings, etc.

I don't do the Nursery or the Children's Ministry Board because the ladies who run those departments are now a Cricut Expression owners and users once I showed them how to use mine. Both ladies also use their Expression for other projects too.

I do random decorations around my house. Stuff for our kids, labels for boxes, etc.

I do a lot with my machine, but nothing else comes to mind right now.


ladybugstamper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews